Sunday 28 December 2014

Before and after...

I thought it would be appropriate for my first blog to be a snapshot of my before and after pics. Still got a little way to go!! 
It's been a crazy and sometimes difficult year but now I look Back on what I've achieved (not including my newly acquired christmas blubber) and can feel proud- and shocked!! 
I never ever dieted before this year- and still consider that I haven't. I have changed my life and my outlook on food and feel really lucky to have been able to get close to my goals- thank you to all of my friends and family for the support and for noticing every little change- the feeling when people notice you have lost weight is what keeps me going! 

I promise this blog won't continue on to be as corny as it currently sounds. I just wanted to share some tips that I've learnt over the year- some healthy swaps and easy meals/ exercises as people have been interested in what I've done to change! I am definitely a chocoholic and a massive foodie so if I can do it - maybe you can too :) 

Han 


No comments:

Post a Comment