Monday 5 January 2015

Breakfast time

My friend recommended a little breakfast idea stolen from slimming world called overnight oats... 

Id been having golden syrup oatsosimple porridge as its really easy to make at work and low calorie, but now I'm trying to eat clean it's got too many chemicals so I've swapped for this beauty...
I was actually full until my next snack too.

Scotch porridge oats (pure simple no additives) low fat Greek or natural yoghurt and frozen or fresh berries... Simply put all the above in a tupperwAre box and leave in the fridge overnight so the oats soak up the yoghurt and enjoy the next morning! 

So far I've tried frozen mixed berries but I hear peaches and lots of other fruits are also tasty.

Had mine with a bottle of lemon water- very refreshing- makes drinking lots of water easier with added health benefits!! 

Enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment