Tuesday 6 January 2015

All pub no grub

Pub quiz time last night- really tricky one when eating healthy- especially when they have baked Camembert on the menu. Last night we ate just before we went to makesure we couldn't justify ordering anything- and kept busy comin 4th in the quiz... :( 

Eating out is quite annoying when you are trying to be healthy but I also think it's really important to not be that person that says 'I'm on a diet can't do lunch'- life's too short. 

So the trick is to plan. If I'm going out for food and it isn't cheat day (bring on Saturday!!!) I plan where to go and what to eat first.  

Before clean eating I found that pizza express was a diamond - everyone loves it and there Leggera pizzas are under 500cals but you still feel like you're having a treat. 
They also do mini deserts and their mint tea to go with them is fab- desert kinda guilt free as it's bite size but gives you the treat you might need... 

Off for dinner next week so I recommended nandos- I'll be having 1/2 chicken and corn. Again healthy (ish) but still get to enjoy a meal out. 

Might get round to trying some of these healthy eating resturants but can't find anyone to do with yet :-p 

Han

No comments:

Post a Comment